Numerous organizations would intrigued by WEB based ERP product Concerning illustration nibble elective of the customary ON-PREMISE permitting model.
Now days many organizations are keen to have web based ERP programming as a contrasting option to the customary on-preface authorizing model. Online ERP programming is presumed to be more affordable, less demanding and speedier to execute, and simpler to keep up.
WEB BASED ERP SOFTWARE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES:
- The main benefits of using web based ERP software is that you can use it from anywhere, or from any corner of the world with the help of Internet connection.
- All that’s needed is a browser and a web connection.
- The primary advantage of a web based ERP software solution is the low up-front cost.
- No need for a local infrastructure with staff technology experts to maintain and support the systems.
- No need to buy and install all the hardware and software.
- The majority of ERP software implementation is still required, however, including data conversion, user training etc. However, web based ERP is free from all.
- As web based ERP software can be access from anywhere it makes communication faster within the several departments.
- Managers normally travel for client meetings and other discussions, When it comes to data feeding in ERP system, web based ERP software works best for Managers as data exchange happens easily and sub ordinatesget quick decision making facility.
- With web based ERP software order request can be communicated and managed easily from the ERP system if it is web based. Similarly any help desk or support tickets can be escalated in case of emergencies for better customer management.